NYIC volunteers currently support the following types of activities:
- community outreach (e.g., flyering, phone banking)
- event logistics (e.g., registration, ushering)
- language access support (e.g., interpretation and/or translation)
- organizing (e.g, serving as marshals at rallies and marches)
- legal screenings and consultations
People interested in volunteering with the NYIC must:
- be 18 years of age;
- fill out a NYIC Volunteer Form;
- and attend a NYIC volunteer orientation (you will be able to schedule this when you fill out the NYIC Volunteer Form).
Join our Key to the City (KTTC) Volunteer Cohort of Spanish interpreters supporting legal consultations at KTTC Community Resource Fairs!
You must be logged in to post a comment.