Volunteer with the NYIC!
NYIC volunteers currently support the following types of activities:
- community outreach (e.g., flyering, phone banking)
- event logistics (e.g., registration, ushering)
- language access support (e.g., interpretation and/or translation)
- organizing (e.g, serving as marshals at rallies and marches)
- legal screenings and consultations
People interested in volunteering with the NYIC must:
- be 18 years of age;
- fill out a NYIC Volunteer Form;
- and attend a NYIC volunteer orientation (this will be scheduled for you after you submit your NYIC Volunteer Form).
Please click here to fill out the NYIC Volunteer Form.