- community outreach (e.g., flyering)
- event logistics (e.g., registration, ushering)
- language access support (e.g., interpretation and/or translation)
- legal screenings and consultations
People interested in volunteering with the NYIC must:
- be 18 years of age;
- fill out a NYIC Volunteer Form;
- and attend a NYIC volunteer orientation (you will be able to schedule this when you fill out the NYIC Volunteer Form).
New York Immigration Coalition (NYIC) Volunteer Cohort
Join our New York Immigration Coalition Volunteer Cohort to support the diverse communities we serve at our Community Resource Fairs and Legal Clinics from September 2023 to June 2024!
Members of this cohort are required to:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be bilingual in English and Spanish, Farsi, French, Dari, Bangla, Arabic, Korean, or Mandarin
- Be able to participate in at least 6 volunteer opportunities throughout the program year
Click the button below for further details and to apply!