We look forward to hearing from you.
The NYIC does not provide legal services.For legal assistance, please call the NYS Office of New Americans Immigration Hotline at 1 (800)-566-7636 or view our directory of low-cost immigration service providers here.
Press InquiriesFor interview requests or any other media inquiry, please contact email@example.com.
Address & Map
New York Immigration Coalition
- 131 W 33rd Street, Ste 610
New York, NY 10001
- Phone: 212-627-2227
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us a message!
NYS Office of New Americans Immigration HotlineThe New Americans hotline is a toll-free, multi-lingual hotline. The hotline provides live assistance in more than 200 languages. Anyone can call the hotline for information and referrals, regardless of citizenship or documented status. Calls to the hotline are confidential and anonymous. The hotline operates from 9AM to 8PM (ET), Monday through Friday (excluding Federal holidays) and is managed by Catholic Charities Community Services.
Through the hotline, you can:
- Ask general immigration and naturalization questions;
- Obtain referrals to immigrant-related public and private programs;
- Find out information about the ONA Opportunity Centers; and
- Report immigration assistance fraud and schemes against immigrants.