Address & Map
New York Immigration Coalition
- 131 W 33rd Street, Ste 610
New York, NY 10001
- Phone: 212-627-2227
- E-mail: [email protected]
Send us a message!
NYS Office of New Americans Immigration Hotline
The New Americans hotline is a toll-free, multi-lingual hotline. The hotline provides live assistance in more than 200 languages. Anyone can call the hotline for information and referrals, regardless of citizenship or documented status. Calls to the hotline are confidential and anonymous.
The hotline operates from 9AM to 8PM (ET), Monday through Friday (excluding Federal holidays) and is managed by Catholic Charities Community Services.
Through the hotline, you can:
- Ask general immigration and naturalization questions;
- Obtain referrals to immigrant-related public and private programs;
- Find out information about the ONA Opportunity Centers; and
- Report immigration assistance fraud and schemes against immigrants.