The DREAM Fellowship Program will engage a cohort of CUNY DREAMers in trainings around leadership and personal development, and immigration advocacy/organizing. Participants who graduate from the program will receive a scholarship award of at least $3,000 in support of their education at CUNY.
Program participants must:
- be a DREAMer
- be enrolled in a CUNY school
- commit to attending 5 full-day trainings (10am - 4pm) and a graduation ceremony for the program. Attendance at a least 4 of the trainings is required in order to graduate from the program.
- Training 1 - Friday, 1/25/2019
- Training 2 - Friday, 2/15/2019
- Training 3 - Friday, 3/22/2019
- Training 4 - Friday, 4/19/2019
- Training 5 - Friday, 5/3/2019
- Graduation - Friday, 5/24/2019